We do not collect or store any financial information entered into our website. Neither do we intend to store any financial data in the future. All credit card information is solely used by our merchant partners to process the transaction, after which time it is removed completely.
You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing email@example.com
or by writing to us at our office address: A Fine Pair of Shoes, 56 The Fairways, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 6PS.
However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at our office address.
Detailed information about your rights under Data Protection legislation can be found on the website of the United Kingdom Information Commissioner, the address of which is (as at the date of this policy) www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk. The telephone number of the Information Commissioner’s Office is 01625 545 700.
The privacy of our customers is important to us and we take care to safeguard it. This policy explains how we use your personal information.
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Personal details that you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number that is assigned to your computer when connected to the Internet) which is automatically logged by our web server. This may be used to anonymously note interest in our website and to identify orders that appear abnormal (i.e. multiple credit card numbers being used) in order to identify the source of fraudulent orders.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- We do not collect or store any financial information entered into our website. Neither do we intend to store any financial data in the future. All credit card information is solely used by our merchant partners to process the transaction, after which time it is removed completely.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used to process your order and to provide after-sales service.
We have a firm commitment to protecting your privacy and security as our customer. We are obliged by the Distance Selling Directive, and the Data Protection legislation, and all current Trade and Legal precedents and policies to respect your wishes. You can at any time contact us at the address below and we will opt you out of any aspect of our marketing programme.
Data Protection legislation states that we must ensure that personal data held by us is accurate and up-to-date. Please help us to fulfil this obligation by informing us of any changes in your personal details by contacting us at A Fine Pair of Shoes, 56 The Fairways, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 6PS, UNITED KINGDOM.
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
We reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials in the investigation of alleged unlawful activities of our customers or relating to our customers. We will have no legal liability for such disclosures.
Copyright and database rights
The compilation of all content on this website including text, graphics & Photos is the exclusive property of A Fine Pair of Shoes and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of A Fine Pair of Shoes, and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws.